Oh no! Cork is a delicate natural material; it will not last forever. Replacement cork bands can be purchased via our website.
The glass tumbler has an indentation that holds the cork band in place. The cork band has a lip to fit the indentation in the glass. Repeated or careless removal of the cork bond will cause it to break and crack.
Please do not remove the cork band from the cup and wash gently by hand only. This is stated:
- on a sticker on the product
- on the retail box
- on the care instructions
- with each replacement cork band
If the cork band becomes waterlogged, it may expand and slip off the glass tumbler. Just leave it upside down in a sunny spot and it will be good as new in no time. Cork can weaken if it is handled when still wet so let the cork thoroughly dry prior to its next use.
If your cork band breaks within its first 30 days we will replace with proof of purchase. Please complete the following steps:
- Send a photo of the damaged cork to our customer service team
- Include your order number and date of purchase
- Provide address details to send the replacement part
- Please retain the other parts of your KeepCup as we only replace damaged components
If new, please send us a photo of the damage so we can log it with our quality team.
Please note if you purchased your band more than 30 days ago, replacement parts are available.
You can compost your cork band at end of life, simply dig it into the garden.