Our new KeepCup Clear Edition is made from Tritan – a resilient, clear, BPA and BPS free plastic.
Rinse well after every use and hand wash with mild soap to prevent clouding or staining.
There is no need to remove the band from your cup or plug from your lid for everyday cleaning
Please take care that you are:
- Being gentle with your KeepCup, we don’t suggest using abrasive materials or cloths when cleaning.
- Using the top rack of the dishwasher only for your Lid and Plug
- Handwashing your Clear Tritan Cup to maintain clarity
- Allowing your KeepCup and components to dry completely before re-assembly.
- Avoiding contact with oils (including Suncreen and Moisturisers)
The KeepCup Clear Edition lid comes directly on and off, use the tab on the lid to lift off and click back on.
When not in use, we recommend storing your KeepCup with the lid off.
Clear plastic KeepCup product are made from Tritan. Tritan cannot be heated beyond 100 degrees Celsius so we do not advise placing in the microwave.
For best results in maintaining clarity, do not use your KeepCup Original Clear Edition with speciality lattes (such as turmeric) or lemon/citrus based beverages. If staining occurs, applying a paste of baking soda and water then rinsing thoroughly to help reduce discolouration.